Another Soapbox moment

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorry to get on my soapbox again, but I feel I must be honest...

Pop up advertisements...do these just attach themselves to peoples blogs or do the blog owners use these to make money? These are just plain irritating I am sorry to say. I do have a pop up blocker but it is constantly popping up saying this site has been pop up blocked do you want to unblock?

I know making money off your sites sometimes important but when you can barely get to your site, need to put on glasses to find the site content through all the advertisements, it is not worth the effort on my part any longer.

This has been a Paula soapbox moment.

1 comments:

Denise January 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

you crack me up! I actually laughed out loud when I read that. thanks!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008