Lasagna Garden and Grandpa's dinner

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009


This is the first harvest of green beans and the second for zucchini. I put the beans and cut zucs in a zip lock steam fresh bag with some butter and pepper. Zapped it for a bit and gave it to grandpa with a smoky griller sausage and a zucchini muffin. Grandpa is easy to please and the veggies didn't go to waste because we would not be home to eat tomorrow.

I am enjoying the harvest so far. Something satisfying about picking and cooking within the same 15 Min's.

2 comments:

Queenbuv3 July 19, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Looks tasty! Can't wait to start eating the fruits of my labor : )

Katidids July 19, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Those looks good, I picked my first yesterday also!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008